Sunday, May 18, 2008

Club Outing

About 9 of us attended yesterday's photo outing by the river. It was clear that this car stole the show! The paint was perfect and the details meticulous.

Quote of the day: "Are you guys in some kind of photo club or something?"

I was photographing my ring in a plant and Ken decided I needed some more light. "I'm going to get you some light over there" he says and Kriss grabbed their huge reflector.

I wasn't convinced but WOW a huge difference! I didn't adjust anything - all of the wonderful warmth is from the reflector about 8 feet away. Ignore the poor focus, Ken helped me fix that too - Thanks!

Before:

After:



I learned several new things and appreciate the camera tips and help from everyone. This Thursday is the Photo Critique - Photographers Choice - email your 3 images to Steve at the_ridges@hotmail.com

-Lisa

No comments: