Saturday, April 12, 2008

Suggestions Needed!

Our June 12th meeting will be on Photoshop techniques led by Scott Adams. Scott would like to know what you would like him to discuss...layers?, masks?, curves? or what ever. Please leave a comment on this post to let us know your suggestions.

Also, Brian Brown will be leading our May Photo shoot. We plan on a "One lens only" shoot late afternoon or early evening May 10th. If you have any suggestions or ideas for Brian you can also leave a comment here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creating layers and more importantly, using masks, would probably be the most helpful for members that still struggle with modifying only selective parts of their images.

Lisa Huber said...

I learned my photo editing in PS elements so now that I'm switching over to CS3 I have a lot of new things to learn. Review of masks sounds good. I also like to see someone take an out of camera shot and see what all they do to it to make it really pop in photoshop. I never get tired of seeing that done and I always pick up a thing or two from how they work on an image.

Eyezaya said...

I agree with Greg, layers and masks, and how to use them.